The Joy to Life Foundation FIGHT BREAST CANCER TAG Saves Lives!
Last Year we were the 5th MOST Popular Car Tag in the State of Alabama and the number 1 most PREFERRED BREAST CANCER TAG in our State. Our PINK “Fight Breast Cancer” Tag has been responsible for more than 80,000 mammograms for men and women in our State.
The Joy to Life Foundation redesigned its specialty license plate in 2015. Now it’s also available for ALL your rides – CARS/TRUCKS and MOTORCYCLES!
GET THE PLATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE OR MOTORCYCLE THAT SUPPORTS MAMMOGRAMS IN ALABAMA!
100% OF THE PROCEEDS RECEIVED BY JOY TO LIFE STAYS IN ALABAMA!
1. You can always get a new specialty license plate at your local DMV office, but some counties allow you to change the type of your current tag for your vehicle online!
2. If you already have a registered vehicle in Alabama and want to switch over to the Joy to Life Foundation “Fight Breast Cancer” specialty tag when you renew, check RenewYourTag.com to see if your county participates in their online renewal portal. If your county is listed in the drop down menu, you can make the switch to your new plate online! It’s that easy!
3. For those living in other counties, take a moment to check out the DMVs list of e-services in many counties across the State to see if your county allows online renewals on a different site.
4. If you can’t get your specialty plate online, visit your local Department of Motor Vehicles office or County Courthouse. To find your local DMV, please review this list on their Department of Revenue website.
5. When you head to the DMV in person, take your current tag with you and ask for the JOY TO LIFE FOUNDATION FIGHT BREAST CANCER specialty plate when you arrive.
6. Any way you register for your tag, the annual fee of $50 for a specialty plate remains the same. When you pay the annual $50 specialty tag fee, Joy to Life receives $41.25 and puts those funds to support mammograms and other breast screenings in Alabama. Your donation of $41.25 is tax-deductible. There is also a one-time $1.50 fee to transfer your tag to the new specialty plate.
7. Once you have your new tag, renewals of your specialty plate may be done online or mail annually.
IN SOME COUNTIES, YOU CAN REQUEST THE JOY TO LIFE TAG VIA EMAIL
Contact your local DMV for details, but for many counties you simply send an e-mail with the following information at least one month prior to your next tag renewal:
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address
3. Current License Plate Number
4. Renewal Month
5. Request the JOY TO LIFE FOUNDATION FIGHT BREAST CANCER tag
The specialty tag fee will be added to your next tag renewal notice. NO LINES / NO WAITING! Your JOY TO LIFE FOUNDATION FIGHT BREAST CANCER specialty plate will be mailed to you after your annual taxes have been paid.
A PERSONALIZED JOY TO LIFE FOUNDATION FIGHT BREAST CANCER SPECIALTY PLATE FOR CARS,TRUCKS AND MOTORCYCLES CAN BE ORDERED AT YOUR LOCAL DMV. ONCE YOU HAVE YOURS, YOU CAN EASILY RENEW IT ONLINE OR VIA MAIL.
For more information, send us a message on our contact page or give us a call at 334.284.5433.
The Joy to Life Foundation Pink Car Tag is trademarked and all rights are owned by Joy to Life.
Not sure when to renew your tag? Here’s the State of Alabama schedule: January, A-D; February, B; March, C-E; April, F,G,N; May, H,O; June, M,I; July, P,L; August, J,K,R; September, Q,S,T; October, U,V,W,X,Y,Z, trucks, commercial,& fleet vehicles.